Last Updated – March 2018
- Personal Information
- IP details and location data;
What Types of Information Do We Collect?
Torresburriel and third party service providers may collect and process information from you at various stages during your use of the Site.
Information you give us
- Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual. The information we collect may include: name, telephone number, e-mail address.
Information we and our third party service providers may collect from you
- Location Data. We may obtain information relating to your geographical location when you use the Site. We may use location data for the purposes of providing you with location based products and services at that time and we will not retain this information or share it with third parties.
- Technical Information. This may include your IP Address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Non-Personal Information. Aggregated information about your use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
How Does Torresburriel Use Information Collected From You?
We may the information collected from you:
- To fulfill your requests (e.g., to send you news and updates and answer your questions).
- To obtain your feedback (e.g., through a survey).
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Where authorized by you or by law, to inform you by e-mail of our products and services, special offers and promotions and any other marketing materials which we think may interest you.
- To permit you to send messages regarding Site-related content to a friend through the Site. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend's e-mail address to facilitate message sending to your friend. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with the recipient's name and email address for this purpose. Torresburriel shall not assume any liability that may arise from sending this kind of messages to the recipients. Any resulting liability will be your responsibility as you are the person who facilitated your friend's data. We will not to use your friend's Personal Information for any other purpose other than to allow the email to be sent, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide such Personal Information to us.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personal Information. Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use it for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share Non Personal Information, which does not personally identify you, with affiliates and other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information hereunder as long as it is so combined.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
In addition we may disclose your information to third parties:
- business partners, suppliers, subcontractors and service providers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- To identify you to any person to whom you send messages regarding Site-related content through the Site;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If necessary : (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may make available through the Site services (for example, comments in blog posts, among other services) to which you are able to post information and materials. Please be aware that the information you disclose through such forums and profiles services becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. As a recommendation we urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Site. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE SITE.
Third Party Sites
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through e-mail. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the contacting section of this Site (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem). Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
If you change your mind, and no longer wish to receive marketing-related e-mails from us on a going-forward basis, or if you would prefer that we do not share Personal Information about you on a going-forward basis with our affiliates for such affiliates' marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing-related e-mails or from such sharing by using the tool provided to do that.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request).
If you would like to access, review, correct, update or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by email in English language at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Children:
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request such individuals not to provide Personal Information through the Site.
Jurisdictional and Cross-Border Issues
We do not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Site and submitting any Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to other countries which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.